Integrate Content, Performance Tasks, and Assessment in the Classroom
The Level 3 Training for science is for participants who have a strong understanding of performance-based assessment and instruction and the Exemplars assessment rubric.
- Assess student work to identify school/district benchmarks
- Create and modify existing science inquiry tasks, including Preliminary Planning Sheets for working/ assessment portfolios
- Learn how to interpret and use assessment data to improve teaching and learning
- Discuss meaningful feedback to students, aimed at improving performance
- Develop assessment resources at the grade, school, and/or district level
- Use results of multiple performance assessments to improve student performance
- Address individual/classroom/grade-level/school/district assessment needs
Your work is fantastic! We are looking for a way to monitor the growth of a student as a scientist from grade to grade. Your rubrics will help us to begin this important work.
Thank you! You restored my confidence, and gave me great new tools for my toolbox!