EXPLORE OUR WRITING PRODUCTS
- Classroom-tested performance tasks for grades K–4 and 5–8
- Rubrics that provide clear guidelines for assessing student work and providing meaningful feedback
- Annotated student anchor papers at the performance levels of the Exemplars rubric
- Rich, teaching notes to guide instruction and assessment
- Alignments to national, state, Common Core, and provincial standards
Please contact us or call 800-450-4050 for more information about getting started with Exemplars.
You can also request a quote for pricing information.
What Educators Are Saying
This has been a great resource with the introduction of Common Core Math and ELA.A. Morrison, Teacher, OH
Yes, using Exemplars was absolutely amazing. I used Exemplars in so many ways. I used them to start a unit to help them explore before announcing what the true learning target was, I have also used them in the middle of a unit to listen to their dialogue and take math anecdotal notes (this directed my lessons), and of course, I have used them as a culminating event to observe if they can apply the concept that they have learned. The final way that I used them, was in my learning stations to support their learning. However, many times they would not want to stop to move to another group. This is when I decided that everyone would do Exemplars on a particular day in a small leveled group.Kamare’ Pierce-Arrington, 4th Grade Teacher, GA
I’ve yet to find any other resource that compares to Exemplars.D. Reynolds, Curriculum Specialist