Integrating Content, Performance Tasks, and Assessment in the Classroom
The Level 3 Training for mathematics is designed for participants who have a strong understanding of performance-based assessment and instruction and the Exemplars math assessment rubric.
- Assess student work to identify school/district benchmarks
- Create and modify existing problem solving performance tasks including preliminary planning sheets for working/ assessment portfolios
- Learn how to interpret and use assessment data to improve teaching and learning
- Discuss meaningful feedback to students aimed at improving performance
- Develop assessment resources at the grade, school, and/or district level
- Use results of multiple performance assessments to improve performance
- Address individual/classroom/grade-level/school/district assessment needs
Thank you for a fabulous 2 days of training! We enjoyed everything we learned and are so excited to take our new knowledge back to our classrooms at JHE! You are truly an inspiration!
Hands down the most informative, practical and simply fun professional development session I have attended these past five years!