Secondary Math, 7–12
The Best of Secondary Math offers problem-solving tasks in the content areas of algebra, functions, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, discrete math, pre-calculus, problem solving, and connections. Our rich performance tasks may be used to enhance instruction or as a tool for assessment, or professional development. Material supports NCTM Process Standards. Browser-based software is provided through a one-time downloadable link.
- 50 authentic, problem-solving tasks for assessment, instruction, and staff development
- Standards-based, scoring rubrics and annotated anchor papers for each task
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, state, STEM, and provincial standards.
- Teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Search capability by math concepts and skills, interdisciplinary links, and technology
- Content areas: algebra, functions, synthetic geometry, algebraic geometry, trigonometry, statistics, discrete math, pre-calculus, problem solving, and connections
- A complimentary Getting Started Guide for teachers
- A user-friendly browser-based platform for MACs and PCs
- The ability to be networked within your district or shared within a school
This product is currently being upgraded.
Please contact us if you would like to be notified when it has been completed.