Differentiated Middle School Math
This material contains 73 assessment tasks with anchor papers and 27 instructional tasks for grades 6–8. More accessible and more challenging versions of each task are provided to help teachers meet varying developmental levels within their classrooms. Material supports the NCTM Process Standards as well as the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practice. Browser-based software is provided through a one-time downloadable link.
- 100 authentic problem-solving tasks for assessment, instruction, and staff development
- A differentiated, more accessible and more challenging version for each problem
- Standards-based, scoring rubrics, and anchor papers to accompany the assessment tasks
- Tasks designated and grouped by the grade span 6–8
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, state, STEM, and provincial standards as well as Connected Math, and Impact Math.
- Teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Search capability by math concepts and skills, interdisciplinary links, and technology
- A complimentary Getting Started Guide for teachers
- A user-friendly browser-based platform for MACs and PCs (not recommended for use on Chromebooks)
- The ability to be networked within your district or shared within a school