Differentiated Math, Pre K–K
Exemplars Pre K–K math tasks are designed to be easily integrated into your curriculum to enrich instruction and assessment in a learning environment.
- A collection of 20 problem-solving tasks
- A differentiated, more accessible and more challenging version of each task
- Complimentary links to literature and music
- Standards-based scoring rubrics to assess students' mathematical thinking
- Anchor papers and scoring rationales that demonstrate student work and identify strengths as well as areas for growth in accordance with the Exemplars rubric.
- A digital library of tasks to accompany the hard copy
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, and state standards as well as the Everyday Math series
The mathematics chosen for these tasks are based on recommendations from NCTM, the National Association of Educators of Young Children, and from recommendations for preschool standards as developed at the Conference on Standards for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Mathematics Education.