Best of Math Exemplars 1, K–8
This material contains 100 assessment tasks with anchor papers and 80 instructional tasks. More accessible and more challenging versions of each task are provided to help teachers meet varying developmental levels within their classrooms. Browser-based software is provided on a flash drive sent to the school or district.
- 180 unique problem-solving tasks for assessment, instruction, and staff development
- A differentiated, more accessible and more challenging version for each problem
- Standards-based, scoring rubrics and annotated student anchor papers to accompany the assessment tasks
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, state, STEM, and provincial standards as well as Everyday Math, Connected Math, Impact Math, and Investigations.
- Teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Tasks designated and grouped by K–2, 3–5, and 6–8 grade spans
- Search capability by math concepts and skills, NCTM Standards, interdisciplinary links, and technology
- A complimentary Getting Started Guide for teachers
- A user-friendly browser-based platform for MACs and PCs (not recommended for use on Chromebooks)
- The ability to be networked within your district or shared within a school