New Features for Remote and Blended Learning
Whether your school or district has adopted a remote learning, in-school learning, or a hybrid model this year, Exemplars is pleased to share that it has several new product enhancements and resources to help educators be successful in every environment.
- Integration of Google Classroom, letting you assign tasks to students directly from within the Exemplars Library
- Complimentary access to our K–5 Spanish task translations for the 2020–2021 school year, promoting equity and ESL parent engagement
- "Engagement" images with instructional tasks, to spark student interest and provide supporting context for the problem
- "How to" video tutorials, to support teachers, students, and parents in blended and remote learning environments
- Richer tools for students to create and share solutions digitally, available to Exemplars customers at a discounted rate from Kami
- Powerful digital manipulatives for remote and blended learning, available to Exemplars customers at a discounted rate from Brainingcamp
Whether you’re in the classroom, teaching remotely, or educating students in a blended environment, please know that Exemplars will be there to support you. If you have any additional suggestions, please reach out to us.