How school might look in the fall is a question each district and state is weighing. Whether you’re planning for remote learning, in-school learning, or a hybrid of the two, Exemplars is pleased to share that it has several new product enhancements and resources to help educators be successful in every environment.
Here's a sneak peek at some of our new product enhancements and resources:
- Integration of Google Classroom into the online Exemplars Library platform so that tasks may be easily assigned to students with the click of a button.
- Complimentary access to our K–5 Spanish task translations for Exemplars Math Library subscribers for the 2020–2021 school year that will help promote equity and ESL parent engagement.
- The addition of Engagement Images to instructional tasks on the Exemplars Math Library to pique student interest and introduce context. (Available Sept. 1)
- A supplemental PDF editing and annotating app allowing students to create and share solutions digitally that may be purchased at a discounted rate from Kami.
- A supplemental suite of digital manipulatives that may be purchased at a discounted rate from BrainingCamp.
Whether you’re in the classroom, teaching remotely, or educating students in a blended environment, please know that Exemplars will be there to support you. If you have any additional suggestions, please reach out to us.