Select CD ROM and print options:
Differentiated Best of Math Exemplars I, K–8: Spanish Supplement
This Supplement is available for purchase with the Differentiated Best of Math I CD-ROM. It includes Spanish translations for the original version of each task on the CD as well as the more accessible and more challenging versions. These differentiations are provided to help teachers meet varying developmental levels within their classrooms.
The CD includes:
- 180 unique problem-solving tasks for assessment, instruction and staff development
- A differentiated, more accessible and more challenging version for each problem
- A Spanish Supplement that includes translations for each task
- Standards-based, scoring rubrics and annotated anchor papers to accompany the assessment tasks
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, state, STEM and provincial standards as well as Everyday Math, Connected Math, Impact Math and Investigations.
- Teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Tasks designated and grouped by K-2, 3-5 and 6-8 grade spans
- Search capability by math concepts and skills, interdisciplinary links and technology
- A complimentary Getting Started Guide for teachers
- A user-friendly browser-based platform for MACs and PCs
- The ability to be networked within your district or shared within a school