You’ve always had to consider how to make mathematics feel engaging because you know engagement is at the root of authentic learning.
So now that you're heading back into the classroom after a year of teaching remotely or in a blended setting, what will you do to drive engagement? We're here with five days of help.
We're sharing 5 Days of Exemplars, a blog series in which we'll explore various ways to get your students engaged and energized about problem-solving in any setting! Read on to learn what we cover.
- Welcome! Let's Get Your Students Engaged in Math
- Day 1: How to Unpack a Problem-Solving Task
- Day 2: How to Think of a Plan
- Day 3: How to Solve the Problem
- Day 4: How to Show Your Thinking: Moving From Answers to Solutions
- Day 5: Review Your Work: Tools for Self- and Peer-Assessment
Together we’ll grow the problem solvers the world needs, starting today.