To become an Exemplars Ambassador, you will take part in our online training program and join a community of forward-thinking math educators. The course is designed to build your knowledge base of Exemplars and empower your journey to elevate math proficiency at your school.
Expectations for the Ambassador Term:
- Complete the online course and receive a badge upon completion. (required).
- Contribute a blog post about your use of Exemplars or classroom observations. (required)
Our team may ask for additional participation such as:
- Become an Exemplars leader in your school by inviting colleagues into your classroom to see a problem-solving performance task in action.
- Elevate thought leadership by presenting or taking part in virtual conferences and in-person events.
- Participate in a webinar.
- Participate in a case study.
- Make an introduction to your district Mathematics Director.
Here’s What You Get:
- Free grade-level access to the Exemplars Library for the duration of the ambassador term.
- Free virtual coaching in a cohort model.
- Consideration as a future professional development consultant.
- Access to Private Facebook Group with Exemplars consultants and super users.
- Ability to participate/submit ideas for company next steps.
- Advance preview of new tasks or features.
Apply to be an Ambassador Today!